Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Yes I Said It, And No, It's Not An Olympic Event.....

Sport Fucking.

Yes. You read right. SPORT.FUCKING. Did your face fall on the floor? Mine did. I didn't make this up. And I'm not trying to be crass or vulgar. I actually heard this being discussed on the radio this morning by some local dj's.

What is it, you ask? Get ready for this one y'all. Long gone are the days of panty raids, and squirt guns aimed at our boobs as we walk to class. The days of TP'ing your favorite sorority house are o-v-a-h OVAHHHHHH. Now, your favorite 18-21 year old can engage in a lovely game called Sport Fucking. The object of this lovely little game is to go out and have random sex with the biggest girl they can find. The small penis boys all throw money in a pot, and whoever brings home and successfully "bag 'n tags" the biggest girl wins.

Folks, I PROMISE you, I am not making this up. Young boys are now likening thicker, heavier, chubbier, fatter, WHATEVER WORD YOU WANT TO USE girls to trophy kills during hunting season. Seriously?

SERIOUSLY????

Soooo....I really want to be funny. I really want to be anecdotal, and make references to small penises (more than just the ONE reference I already made), and come up with funny scenarios of what I WOULD do if I ever found out someone was treating me, my child, my family member, or my friend as if they were nothing more than a piece of pawn shop trash. I WANT to say that if I ever found out that someone did my child like that, you would have to hide every single sharp object I own because someone would definitely be gettin' cut that day (huh, guess I did just say it..oops).

But really, what would that solve.

All I can really say is Mama's, teach your boys RIGHT. Teach them how to respect women, how to treat women, how to love women. Daddy's - you do the same exact thing, by modeling that behavior with their mothers. I don't care if she is your baby's mama and you curse the day you didn't use a condom - model it. Boys coming up now have less and less respect for girls/women than EVER before.

Also, teach your DAUGHTERS how to exemplify self respect, class, dignity, and confidence. Teach them that it's not just about how cute you are, but how you carry yourself. Teach them that SASHA FIERCE is a CHARACTER, not an aspiration.

And lastly, make sure you teach your daughter the power of words and quick thinking. You never know when she might need a good "tic tac in a whale's mouth" comeback. I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment